Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 12 – 0936

The guy in front of me has been on nicotine gum for ages…. He looks a bit jagged this morning…frantically searching through his desk, drawers, went down to car park,,, check inside his car….those gums nowhere to be found…he forgets his stocks….he was really upset..how will he survive today…how will he survive the next 15 minutes….the thought of not having nicotine drives him mad……someone suggested to him to quit,…and he said that is a stupid idea…….i have no comments on that…..

I see me inside of him….the wave of craves starts hitting me….slowly ….i’ve already make a deal…I’m gonna fight off my nafsu…till the end…no pain no gain….i’m not gonna be sucked into the sea of smoke again…..i’m gonna walk and if needs be crawl to the shore of freedom…..free from nicotine…

I’m off taking a walk…….

No comments: