Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Sand In My Head

Had the 4th visit with the doc and 9th theraphy session yesterday. Things have improved, the pain has now moved to the right side of the neck. The numbness has gone, that is good as I do not have to do the neck traction anymore. The theraphy has been reduced to once a week and the doc's visit is in a month's time. The drugs prescribed were still the same with the pain killer's dosage is reduced. The stock will last for 3 weeks. So there will be a week with no drug. Insya-Allah I will be fine.

Rain oh Rain
Would you come
and wash away
all my pain
on my every moves

Wind oh Wind
Would you blow
with all the might
all the agony
on my every turns

All I want
All I need
is to be free
to be clear
from the sand in my head

Though I am
restricted
and limited
the loves of you
has no boundaries


No comments: