Sunday, October 31, 2010

Searching and Looking

Am I searching or looking
From where I lie now
I'm neither searching nor looking
Just letting things passed me
Miraculously I wasn't hit by the big stone

Am I looking or searching
I begin to sit and ponder
Where to look and what to search
I am so lost in this space
Every steps turn to slips

Allah, I ask for mercy
Put me in your path
As I don't wana to be
a feather floating endleslly with no direction

Allah, I ask for forgivenes
For all those strays in life
Guide me in searching and looking

Help me Allah
in searching the right way
in looking through the blindness
in the struggle for the inner peace

Grant me Allah
the strength when in loss
the courage when in fear
the happiness when there is no hope
the children that are serene to the wounds

Searching and looking are distinct thoughts
and so are we
yet the same

-pawaka 0202 kota damansara-

No comments: